Thursday 19 April 2012

ICT AND VISUAL COMMUNICATION PROJECT

I have been doing a lot of research and have been trying to generate different ideas of what I want my final project to be. My first idea was to look at fashion as I like looking at different fashion styles. I enjoy looking at various fashion and make up trends. My portfolio was going to look at different designers and looking at their work.
Using fashion as my theme was abit difficult as it was more of an interest than a 'sense of place'. I have decided to look at Yemen as my sense of place.

I chose Yemen as it is where I come from. I am able to use my knowledge on Yemen and develop it in my portfolio. It is simple as I know alot about it. I believe that not many people know about Yemen so therefore it will be something different and new to introduce to my class.

I will be looking at the history of Yemen. To start me off I have looked at different images from Google.








I will be making a scrapbook with different images from Yemen and looking at the culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment