Tuesday 24 April 2012

I have been working on my portfolio for my visual communication and ICT module. I included a lot of photos from different areas of Yemen, some yemeni food, the yemeni traditional clothing/jewellery and many other things. I have also been planning on what I want my final outcome to be. My first idea is to make a canvas using a Henna sketch as I find the henna sketches pretty and are used a lot in fashion nowadays. Here are some of the sketches I looked at online;
This henna sketch was definitely my favourite one so far. I really thought the dragon made the sketch look a lot better and unique.
These sketches are very simple yet pretty which I really liked.
I also liked this sketch as it had a lot of little detailing, however I think that this one will be very difficult to create a canvas with. By researching and looking at different henna sketches, I am able to generate my own sketch. This will be included in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment